Get your blades out of the backseat and up on top where they belong. Easy to use and super secure, the TopGrip is a smarter way to carry your paddle and other gear. Attach it to any Yakima crossbar or our ShowDown mount and secure your paddle in the padded clamps.Voila!Your wet paddle is out of the inside of your car, riding safely, securely, and away from the dangers of slamming doors and clumsy passengers.Not a paddler?Use the TopGrip for axes, shovels, or other long items.
- A convenient and secure way to transport a paddle, axe, or shovel on the roof rack
- The double padded cradles close over any shaft 30-50mm in diameter
- Fully lockable with the addition of 2 SKS locks™ (sold separately)
- Includes hardware for t-slot attachment (for JetStream, FlushBar, RailBar, and top and Bottom t-slots of the HD Bar), and MightyMounts for CoreBar and RoundBar
- Also attaches to ShowDown to load and carry your paddle next to your boat
- Sold as a pair of cradles to carry one paddle, axe, or shovel, up to 9 lbs.
- Simple, secure roof rack mount carries one paddle, axe or shovel up and out of the way
- Double-padded clamps deliver a super tight hold without damaging your paddle shaft
- Fits just about any paddle or other straight handled item from 30mm to 50mm in diameter
- Carries items up to 9 lbs in weight
- Easily attaches to Yakima JetStream, HD Bar (top and Bottom t-slots), CoreBar, and RoundBar as well as most other t-slot crossbars
- Mounts directly to ShowDown kayak/board mount
- Add SKS (Same Key System) locks for added security (sold separately)
- Sold as a pair to carry one paddle, axe, shovel or other long item
- Weight: 1.18 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 4.25 in x W 2.00 in x H 3.25 in