Maybe, your vehicle doesn’t have a permanent roof rack. Or you share vehicles and one of them doesn’t have a roof rack. Or you’re traveling, and you don’t want to pay extra to rent a vehicle with a roof rack. Sea to Summit's Traveller Soft Racks are a quick and easy way to get your sporting equipment on the roof and off to your favorite destination. Available in two sizes, the large Traveller Soft Racks are ideal for large canoes, wide beam watercraft, or SUP boards while the regular size is best for smaller craft. They are compatible with any tie-downs.
- Three step quick fit system
- Strong removable daisy chain gives multiple tie-down points
- Heavy die-cast cam buckle
- Both sizes have a wide footprint to disperse the load on the roof
- Grippy base reduces rack movement for a more secure load
- Carries canoes, kayaks, sit-on-tops, surfboards, SUPs, skis, snowboards and other equipment
- More stable at highway speeds than foam blocks / foam rollers
- Simple to install and remove; they fit a wide variety of vehicles
- 50lb safe load limit
- If transporting a boat, always run a line from the bow to the towing hook under the front bumper (or the bumper itself). For extra security, run a line from the stern to the rear bumper.
- The straps will wick water inside the car in the event of precipitation, so it's recommended to remove them if there's a chance of rain.
- Do not leave the foam units on the roof of a vehicle for extended periods if the vehicle is in direct sunlight: the foam units may damage the clear coat upon removal.