APRIL 24TH - PADDLE EXPO / GEAR SWAP
PADDLE EXPO / GEAR SWAP 2021
April 24th | 10:00am - 6:00pm
Paddle Expo is coming up and we are BEYOND excited! This annual event celebrates all things outdoors with some of our favorite organizations in the community.
Let us know you are coming by going to the FB event page here!
NOFO Brewery | 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
C'est Tout Bon 2 Eat food truck | 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Because Coffee | 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Kayak Fishing Clinics | 12:00 pm ; 2:00 pm : 4:00 pm
To make up for some of our brand's reps still having travel restrictions, this year's Paddle Expo will be combined with a Gear Swap! So, if you have outdoor gear that you don't need anymore, or want to upgrade, or just want to make a little bit of cash, April 24th is your day. All you need to do is bring your gear to the store and we will help you set up in our parking lot. If you are interested in selling or trading gear, please email what you are selling with pictures to email@example.com.
RAFFLE benefiting Chattahoochee Riverkeeper
We are raffling some awesome products with support from a couple of our fav brands!
- Werner Paddles is providing a paddle of the winner's choice
- KEEN Footwear is providing a pair of shoes of the winner's choice
- We will give a winner 2 free kayak rental vouchers
Other Paddle Expo happenings
Mark Tuggle RV will have an RV on display
- 12:00 pm: Dean Bowling from Yakattack and Bonafide will be showing how he rigs his RS117, and will be teaching about different Yakattack accessories
- 2:00 pm: Will Reed from Nucanoe will be here with all 5 models of Nucanoes, and will host a clinic on rigging options for Nucanoe Kayaks
4:00 pm: Lowrance Pro Staff Ken Sturdivant will be providing a FREE Basics of Sonar Class
|SOUTHERN FISHING SCHOOL|